How Does CoolSculpting Get Rid of Fat?
Freeze away fat? It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and removes these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
You can reshape your body! Our certified Coolsculpting technicians at Dr. Marion’s Plastic Surgery office will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your specific problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Why Get CoolSculpting at Dr. Marion’s Office?
- CoolSculpting University Certified Practice & Technicians
- CoolSculpting’s Distinguished Crystal Rewards Preferred Provider
- Dualsculpting – treat two areas at once for quicker results
- Plastic Surgery Office – familiar with areas that can be safely and effectively treated
- Offer latest updates such as coolmini that treats under the chin fat
Contact us today to find out if the CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is right for you.
Results and patient experience may vary.